Saturday, March 17, 2007

It's been a while....
I haven't posted anything on here it what seems like forever although it probably hasn't been that long. So I am going to catch up on some events, and I know I will miss some stuff anyways...here we go...
Lili Jane gets a real big girl bed!
Lili and I went and got our hair cut together. It was the first time that Lili has ever gone to a hairdresser to get her hair cut. So it was a big deal!
The day after shooting Brian and Sara's wedding up in Springville, Nick, mom, Jeshi and I went to 6 flags magic mountain! FUN!
And finally today me, Nick, our parents, mom, Lili, Grammy, and Joneric hung out for the afternoon/evening together!

2 comments:

Colin said...

cool bed - great haircut, you let it grow out long ;) wonderful shots! keep up the great work!
Colin

Unknown said...

what the F$@#* is in clipped in your hair lady! haha! i woulda loved to see that! dude, i really like that pic of lilli with her hands over her face and the lady cutting her hair! that is a moment for sure! i really really like that one! miss you stink head!